Experience Our Certified and Superior Quality Visa, Consular and Citizen Services
We often see people asking “why does an organisation require an ISO Certificate?” Basically, The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) is an international standard, which is set to gauge the superior performance based on Quality Management. Therefore, garnering an ISO Certificate in any business sphere is pivotal for any organisation.
BLS International Services Limited, an acknowledged leader in the provision of Government to Citizen (G-to-C) services is eminent for its unrivalled quality management approach, which is found on Six Sigma practices. The standardized quality management approach of the organisation is based on industry best practices pertaining to planning, customer satisfaction and quality assurance. The Quality Management System (QMS) of BLS International is poised to match the prerequisites of Diplomatic Missions based on country norms and acquired business practices as a part of its global scale. For BLS International, it has been the stringent security of the client’s data and innovation in technology, which has set apart the organisation’s triumph tale in present competitive business environment.
In today’s cutting edge market scenarios, rendering quality service with delightful customer experience are two pivotal aspects for any successful organisation. Leveraging the service consistency in all business spheres, the organisation adheres to a blend of effective training model, proficient personnel and pertinent IT Support. In addition, BLS International and all its application centres adhere to numerous Quality Management Systems that validates the ethics and values of the organisation.
The life cycle of BLS performance standards has been recognised under the quality parameters of following ISO Certifications:
- ISO 23026-2015 certifies the system engineering and management requirements of our websites and its validation, engineering, strategy and testing for both Intranet and Extranet environments.
- ISO 27001-2013 specifies the prerequisites for continual enhancement and maintenance of an Information Security Management System.
- ISO 9001-2015 specifies the required QMS in the provision of Visa Processing, Attestation and Consular Services.
- ISO 14001-2015 signifies the requirements for an environmental management system of the organisation in the said domain.
- ISO 18001-202007 specifies a framework that helps in identifying and mitigating the risks associated with the health and safety at the work place.
- ISO 26000-2010 guides an organisation regardless of its location or size for the provisions of Visa Processing, Attestation and Consular Services.
The unwavering assurance to a superior performance based on Quality Management is found on BLS International’s technology-backed delivery platform, stringent standardization of processes and organization’s leadership abiding belief in quality centricity as a cultural value. Practicing this continuously affects the internal step up of the organisation so that its client governments can render their citizens a delightful experience when they use the services of BLS International.